Ready to Apply?
ae86老湿机在线观看_石榴福利视频100集_免费视频天天看Graduate students include those pursuing a master's or doctoral degree. California State University, Northridge (CSUN) offers 98 master's degree options and three doctoral programs.
- Explore CSUN .
- Before applying, please read .
- International graduate students: Find requirements and deadlines at International Applicants.
Two Application Processes
- Applicants to master's and doctoral programs must typically apply to both the university and the academic department. Many departments have higher admission standards than the university admission criteria and require a separate departmental application.
- While most graduate programs continue accepting applications after the initial filing period, individual programs may have earlier filing deadlines than the university deadlines, or they may accept applications only for fall (not spring) admission.
For individual program filing requirements and deadlines, find and contact the department of interest at .
to review the professional, personal, scholastic and other standards for graduate study, including qualifying examinations or other screening processes as appropriate campus authorities may prescribe.
MANY DEPARTMENTS REQUIRE A SEPARATE DEPARTMENTAL APPLICATION. For departmental application requirements and deadlines, contact the department of interest listed at .
Students who meet both departmental and university requirements will be admitted as either or graduate students. Conditionally classified or classified graduate students may enroll in 500 and 600-level courses although in some programs enrollment is limited to the classified student. Graduate students must follow a specific course of instruction identified to them by the department graduate coordinatorae86老湿机在线观看_石榴福利视频100集_免费视频天天看 and described in the current University Catalog for individual and .
Admissions Criteria - Doctoral Programs
To apply to a CSUN doctoral program, begin by reviewing admission eligibility requirements on the individual program website. Complete the university application only after you have been accepted to the doctoral program.
1. Check the graduate program status (open or closed) in the Admissions Calendar.
2. ae86老湿机在线观看_石榴福利视频100集_免费视频天天看Complete the CSU university application at . Have important documents (grades, transcripts, test scores) handy when completing the application.
3. Before submitting your university application, identify any additional departmental admission requirements:
- Master's program applicants: Review admission requirements for your desired in the University Catalog and contact the department to determine whether higher admission standards, an additional departmental application, and/or other documents are required.
- Doctoral program applicants: Visit the program website for specific admission application instructions.
4. Remit the $70 nonrefundable CSU application fee online in . The fee must be paid to submit the application.
Please note: Starting with the Fall 2020 admission cycle, the CSU application fee has increased to $70.
5. Review Send Us Your Transcripts below.
After you have applied to CSUN, make the rest of your admission process go smoothly with these steps:
- Set up your access to myNorthridge Portal and CSUN email. Watch for the “Activate Your CSUN Account” email from CSUN Admissions and Records sent to the address you provided in Cal State Apply. You should receive the email 1 or 2 days after you apply. For help, see account activation instructions.
- Monitor your application status. Log into myNorthridge Portal, locate “My Checklist," and review your Incomplete Tasks such as missing transcripts. Helpful: How To Guides.
- Check your CSUN email and myNorthridge Portal often for official communications. The university will stop sending email to your personal address. Helpful: Forwarding CSUN Gmail to Another Account
- Send us your official transcripts (see below).
Remember, we want to communicate with you!
- Check your CSUN email often for the latest information.
- Take a moment to verify your paper mailing address in myNorthridge Portal. Learn how at Update Personal Information.
Your official transcripts are needed to determine your admission eligibility. Soon after you apply to CSUN, send Admissions and Records official transcripts for all of the following:
- All courses taken at other colleges and universities previously attended even if the course work was not completed
- All college courses in which you are currently enrolled (these are your preliminary, work-in-progress transcripts)
- Your final transcripts for work-in-progress as soon as you complete the courses and grades are posted
Find out if you also need to provide a duplicate set of official transcripts to the individual graduate program/department.
All transcripts, preliminary and final, must be official:
- Paper transcripts must be received in sealed, unopened envelopes. Ask your previous schools to send your official transcripts directly to us at the address below.
- Electronic transcripts: To send your California community college transcripts, save time with eTranscript California.
Send official paper transcripts to:
CSUN - Admissions and Records
18111 Nordhoff Street
ae86老湿机在线观看_石榴福利视频100集_免费视频天天看Northridge, CA 91330-8207
If your application for admission was denied or your offer of provisional admission has been withdrawn, see Admission and Deadline Appeals.